THE RELIGIOUS PSYCHO KILLERS SHIT LIST

Welcome to the mind of John Scott Ridgway. Beware falling rocks and angels.

YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER WHAT THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY CALLS THE 'WITTING.' The implication being anyone who doesn't know what is truly going on in the world is 'unwitting.' I have an academic/artist background that includes three books, oil painting, radio and tv... though mostly, I write on the web and give the words away. Better read than dead, I always say. I studyied military intelligence, cults, english, history, and philosophy, among other subjects that I took in my quest to have something to say in my work.... I am proud to say I studied under peaceful warriors, like Dr. Danial Stern, an icon in the sixties who hung out with the panthers, dealt with agent provocaters, spies.

A BASTOON OF TRUE FREEDOM IN A WORLD CONDENSED INTO POLITE CONVERSATIONS. I HAVE SITES ALL OVER THE PLACE THAT YOU CAN SEE MY OTHER SIDES WITHIN.
http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com/
http://wakingupjesus.blogspot.com/

Find me on facebook at john scott ridgway... there are two of me... one is active. I trust you can figure it out. Doing a lot of stuff there. Basically showing my daily trek throughout the dozens of papers I peruse while waiting in some bush, pr parked somewhere, you know, out stalking, or whatever, you know... hunting humans, maybe... but not in an illegal way. Really.

I urge you to try out my new Jesus, blog, too. He is nothing like you have read before. This creature from the planet Heaven is mistaken for an alien, a cult leader, a terrorist.... Military intelligence agents and secrets are thrown all over in this blog.... please spread my writing whereever forfree... The book is not just for Christians. I am almost an agnostic... I, Christ... will lead you to heaven, or at least give you a lot to think about. After years of getting mostly a's in college, I can at least parrot a few things you have not heard.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

THE BEST PLACE TO PUNCH A WINO? IN THEIR DISTENDED LIVERS, OF COURSE!!!

The sun is warm on our backs, the coffee mugs hot in our hands. Ruby Ann the husky dog is curled up by our feet. My birthday morning and we've walked down the beach to the coffee shop, aptly named, ENNUI, and are sittingout on the sidewalk watching cars buzz up and down lake shore drive. The actual lake is just down the street, a shimmering deep blue sky reflector.

Then up comes the bum. He has the distended stomach on a skinny body that screams drunk. He is mumbling something, then takes it up a notch and starts screaming, "This place is bad!! This is a bad place!!"
I can only assume they throw him out a lot.

"OH, shut up and move on." I yell at him.

This stirs him up. M. is looking as mortified as the woman at the only other occupied table as the Bum goes ballistic and screams and rants and slobbers.

I get up, walk over to him, grab him by his flabby tits, swing him into a brick wall. A couple punches to that distended liver of his and he was puking blood all over the sidewalk. Passing dog walkers were kind enough to let their pooches lick up the blood -- because that is just the kind of neighborhood we have, we take care of our own. Unless they are annoying. Then, well, isn't it better that we send them to hell, where that bastard satan can be annoyed by them???? M. wouldn't buy this logic either.Steal from me and you will be cursed in such a way that your hands turn into worthless, jelly fish like appendages that sting your intimates.

No comments: