THE RELIGIOUS PSYCHO KILLERS SHIT LIST

Welcome to the mind of John Scott Ridgway. Beware falling rocks and angels.

YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER WHAT THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY CALLS THE 'WITTING.' The implication being anyone who doesn't know what is truly going on in the world is 'unwitting.' I have an academic/artist background that includes three books, oil painting, radio and tv... though mostly, I write on the web and give the words away. Better read than dead, I always say. I studyied military intelligence, cults, english, history, and philosophy, among other subjects that I took in my quest to have something to say in my work.... I am proud to say I studied under peaceful warriors, like Dr. Danial Stern, an icon in the sixties who hung out with the panthers, dealt with agent provocaters, spies.

A BASTOON OF TRUE FREEDOM IN A WORLD CONDENSED INTO POLITE CONVERSATIONS. I HAVE SITES ALL OVER THE PLACE THAT YOU CAN SEE MY OTHER SIDES WITHIN.
http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com/
http://wakingupjesus.blogspot.com/

Find me on facebook at john scott ridgway... there are two of me... one is active. I trust you can figure it out. Doing a lot of stuff there. Basically showing my daily trek throughout the dozens of papers I peruse while waiting in some bush, pr parked somewhere, you know, out stalking, or whatever, you know... hunting humans, maybe... but not in an illegal way. Really.

I urge you to try out my new Jesus, blog, too. He is nothing like you have read before. This creature from the planet Heaven is mistaken for an alien, a cult leader, a terrorist.... Military intelligence agents and secrets are thrown all over in this blog.... please spread my writing whereever forfree... The book is not just for Christians. I am almost an agnostic... I, Christ... will lead you to heaven, or at least give you a lot to think about. After years of getting mostly a's in college, I can at least parrot a few things you have not heard.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

SOME DISSOLVE AWAY

I made a student movie at Columbia College, based on my story She, black and white, twistedly funny, with a few soul-trembles.

I wrote and directed, though the guy who did most of the camera work added a great deal of his own 'Taxi Driver' kind of style. We had two great women involved in the shoot, one an actress, and the other a junkie film maker, who played the junkie in the movie.

The heroin addict was a petite russian jew with dark hair and innocent brown eyes; I came on to her during the period when she was new in school and off the drugs, and she was obviously into the idea, asking me to spend the night and what not... but we never had sex, and the rejection involved caused me to just move on. I wondered about this no sex policy of hers even more when I found out she had taken up with a junkie who called himself an artist -- much to the dismay of everyone in my life, who reacted to my buying a 60 dollar drawing from him like I was an idiot... all through this, I didn't know anything about her past junkie life and she never once said the word AIDS.

The last time I saw her, she was covered in horrible brown sores, weighed maybe seventy five pounds of jagged jutting bones. That is when she told me that she had always wanted to have sex with me, but she was afraid that she would give me aids. Her fears led her to fall under the spell of the first decent enough guy she meant who had the disease.

As far as that film went, unfortunatly, when we showed the thing in the last class, which was where it would be decided if our film could go into the larger show Columbia hosts, which is scouted by smart directors and producers, our film broke and the prof. was so mad that we never did show anyone... this is my fault, since I was the director. I kind of let this other guy, a soon to be cineamatographer/editor, do all the actual cutting and pasting of film. Mostly because I was starting a relationship with the actress and was too busy with her and my other girlfriend...


The kicker is... Reuben, who's last name eludes me or I would still be trying to find him (he lived on the far south side), took off with the film and never did give me a copy. I only saw the rushes, never the finished product all together at once...

IN THE SURE THAT WILL HAPPEN FILE, ...


Should you find this film, I will make giving me a copy worth your while... you know, pay you three hundred bucks, trade a small painting, blow you (girls only, now... and subject to M.'s approval), or whatever.... would sure be nice to see that cool little woman who played the junkie again, even if on a silly student film.

No comments: