THE RELIGIOUS PSYCHO KILLERS SHIT LIST

Welcome to the mind of John Scott Ridgway. Beware falling rocks and angels.

YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER WHAT THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY CALLS THE 'WITTING.' The implication being anyone who doesn't know what is truly going on in the world is 'unwitting.' I have an academic/artist background that includes three books, oil painting, radio and tv... though mostly, I write on the web and give the words away. Better read than dead, I always say. I studyied military intelligence, cults, english, history, and philosophy, among other subjects that I took in my quest to have something to say in my work.... I am proud to say I studied under peaceful warriors, like Dr. Danial Stern, an icon in the sixties who hung out with the panthers, dealt with agent provocaters, spies.

A BASTOON OF TRUE FREEDOM IN A WORLD CONDENSED INTO POLITE CONVERSATIONS. I HAVE SITES ALL OVER THE PLACE THAT YOU CAN SEE MY OTHER SIDES WITHIN.
http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com/
http://wakingupjesus.blogspot.com/

Find me on facebook at john scott ridgway... there are two of me... one is active. I trust you can figure it out. Doing a lot of stuff there. Basically showing my daily trek throughout the dozens of papers I peruse while waiting in some bush, pr parked somewhere, you know, out stalking, or whatever, you know... hunting humans, maybe... but not in an illegal way. Really.

I urge you to try out my new Jesus, blog, too. He is nothing like you have read before. This creature from the planet Heaven is mistaken for an alien, a cult leader, a terrorist.... Military intelligence agents and secrets are thrown all over in this blog.... please spread my writing whereever forfree... The book is not just for Christians. I am almost an agnostic... I, Christ... will lead you to heaven, or at least give you a lot to think about. After years of getting mostly a's in college, I can at least parrot a few things you have not heard.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

in this sacred revolt

in the fields we pray
the threat of blood
will keep the neo cons and religiously blinded
from trying to steal another election

the hidden cells of resistance
have no serpent's head to lop off and toss aside

You know no matter what you do
there will always b immense pain
they great they turn away
dissolve into ennui and excess
become satisfied
they are doing enough
tossing pennies to panhandlers

cocked & loaded & ain't afraid to die
the fun loving GNL in the forces of the free
sits surrounded by urban enemies
just beyond his barbed wire perimeter
He hits on a big red bong
& tells the spies in the van out front
"YOU NO LONGER RULE!"


The bibles Christ freaks out
from the crowds of lepers
the walls of arms reaching desperate
grabbing taking consuming
Knowing he will leave them
without a cure is his worst pain

God makes the son flesh
to be a man
so the eyes of god
may see as his subjects

stand point theory
God looking out through every photon
watching His infinite painting
come into creation
amazed as any artist
when the mechanical process
of a well plotted painting
becomes a creation unto itself

We WILL NO LONGER ALLOW
our futures to be raised in poverty
your excuses fall on deaf ears
We will forge your religions in the future
or watch them quietly die off
like countless other sects
that rose like a temporary madness


Protected by the cloak of intelligence
we have appeared in seemingly empty places
taken up silent sentinels in the minds
of all generations

the New Black Panthers & Operation PUSH
pirates & politicos & pot heads
the dreams of youths who deny
the false boundaries of boarders
a living Christ
Diving Forces Marching Secure in the mission
blessed to b alive now
in this storied time



We sooner or later
take up guns to save a species
join the National Park in Kenya
& kill a few poachers . . .
blow up a corporate corrupter
who's bought off the law...
see myself leading an underground army
relinquishing power back to my soldiers
telling them they know
the battles in their terrain
Trust My God
He will inspire me to lead them
to his promised peace

No comments: