THE RELIGIOUS PSYCHO KILLERS SHIT LIST

Welcome to the mind of John Scott Ridgway. Beware falling rocks and angels.

YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER WHAT THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY CALLS THE 'WITTING.' The implication being anyone who doesn't know what is truly going on in the world is 'unwitting.' I have an academic/artist background that includes three books, oil painting, radio and tv... though mostly, I write on the web and give the words away. Better read than dead, I always say. I studyied military intelligence, cults, english, history, and philosophy, among other subjects that I took in my quest to have something to say in my work.... I am proud to say I studied under peaceful warriors, like Dr. Danial Stern, an icon in the sixties who hung out with the panthers, dealt with agent provocaters, spies.

A BASTOON OF TRUE FREEDOM IN A WORLD CONDENSED INTO POLITE CONVERSATIONS. I HAVE SITES ALL OVER THE PLACE THAT YOU CAN SEE MY OTHER SIDES WITHIN.
http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com/
http://wakingupjesus.blogspot.com/

Find me on facebook at john scott ridgway... there are two of me... one is active. I trust you can figure it out. Doing a lot of stuff there. Basically showing my daily trek throughout the dozens of papers I peruse while waiting in some bush, pr parked somewhere, you know, out stalking, or whatever, you know... hunting humans, maybe... but not in an illegal way. Really.

I urge you to try out my new Jesus, blog, too. He is nothing like you have read before. This creature from the planet Heaven is mistaken for an alien, a cult leader, a terrorist.... Military intelligence agents and secrets are thrown all over in this blog.... please spread my writing whereever forfree... The book is not just for Christians. I am almost an agnostic... I, Christ... will lead you to heaven, or at least give you a lot to think about. After years of getting mostly a's in college, I can at least parrot a few things you have not heard.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

interesting day when I wrote this







I do not know what the cia did to make george tenet appear on tv. I do know that I died my beard red that day and it looked like I woke up leaking blood. THe head of the cia said, Some people are saying I woke with blood on my face. Now, not knowing much about the cia, except that george bush was going after it, after clinton got rid of most of the right wingers. This scared me. They may have done some dastardly things when they thought I was running a communist revolt. I am sorry. I had no idea such fanatics existed. I refuse to believe there are clubs inthe cia for eating hearts, like they say they doin Skull And Bone. Maybe that is the world that I live in, and I am a blessed innocence. I know now thought that there are larger conspiracies than I would have ever considered, various factions fighting it out... trying to be bloodless, and not always acheiving that.

My pen has now drawn blood. You would know why if you followed my revolutionary poetry. I did not mean to do this.... yet, I did not know how to stop Bush from stealing an election but I figured organizing an effort to say enough is enough....


well, anyways.... I saved a lot of asses at the CIA. Let Tenet retire in the good graces. I would not have one man become the scapegoat for what the CIA has done wrong since I started total war for total peace. I think they help me,in some ways... they saved my life at least four times. I had no idea how much animosity I was going to draw.

Someone sent me like five viruses the other night. All at once. Right after I got bakc on line and started my new work. I won't back down, whether you are right wing bloggers, the chinese, or bush.... And you best not forget, I know jesus well enough to get him to call me down a wrath or two...








KILL ANYONE WHO GOES AFTER THE CIA


27/04/07
2:33 PM


PERIOD.

FIRST THEY FORGIVE


AND SINGSINGSINGSING

COME IN OUT OF THE COLD

YOU HAVE EARNED THE REST..





copywrite 2008 john scott ridgway

No comments: