THE RELIGIOUS PSYCHO KILLERS SHIT LIST

Welcome to the mind of John Scott Ridgway. Beware falling rocks and angels.

YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER WHAT THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY CALLS THE 'WITTING.' The implication being anyone who doesn't know what is truly going on in the world is 'unwitting.' I have an academic/artist background that includes three books, oil painting, radio and tv... though mostly, I write on the web and give the words away. Better read than dead, I always say. I studyied military intelligence, cults, english, history, and philosophy, among other subjects that I took in my quest to have something to say in my work.... I am proud to say I studied under peaceful warriors, like Dr. Danial Stern, an icon in the sixties who hung out with the panthers, dealt with agent provocaters, spies.

A BASTOON OF TRUE FREEDOM IN A WORLD CONDENSED INTO POLITE CONVERSATIONS. I HAVE SITES ALL OVER THE PLACE THAT YOU CAN SEE MY OTHER SIDES WITHIN.
http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com/
http://wakingupjesus.blogspot.com/

Find me on facebook at john scott ridgway... there are two of me... one is active. I trust you can figure it out. Doing a lot of stuff there. Basically showing my daily trek throughout the dozens of papers I peruse while waiting in some bush, pr parked somewhere, you know, out stalking, or whatever, you know... hunting humans, maybe... but not in an illegal way. Really.

I urge you to try out my new Jesus, blog, too. He is nothing like you have read before. This creature from the planet Heaven is mistaken for an alien, a cult leader, a terrorist.... Military intelligence agents and secrets are thrown all over in this blog.... please spread my writing whereever forfree... The book is not just for Christians. I am almost an agnostic... I, Christ... will lead you to heaven, or at least give you a lot to think about. After years of getting mostly a's in college, I can at least parrot a few things you have not heard.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Once more.... I was not involved in the Green River killings ... that much.







Johnny Pain here... I know that I haven't been in here writing about my murderous ways very much. Had to go a little underground there for awhile, to keep the Obama campaigns murders quiet. Did a little contract work, for the hell of it, like the Rev. Fallwell job... a heart attack they called it in the paper. I got that license to kill so they can't say or do shit because it is a national security issue. I can talk about this because of certain arrangements I made with the government. I did some work for them, they let me kill... they know I stick to scumbags, or people who annoy me... or people who say hi to me when I am in certain moods.

I was raised in a family of serial killers. We go way back. There is a religious streak to our missions that dates make hundreds of years, but mostly all I know is that my family is deadly as hell, and we never make it through the holidays without someone killing this cousin, or that uncle or sister... Hell, I shot my sister dead last year for something... I can't remember. A couple cousins. I did not start it. Ma shot my brother Sol when he said that he was going to call the police about something or another. He had married into the family, but that was not enough to protect him from saying something about calling the cops in front of my mom. She shot him dead right there at the table.

But me... and the green river killings... well... that was just sick. Horrible stuff. Pay whores, do not kill them. Period. People who break this rule should be shot down like someone I catch leaning on my car or something.



Honestly, folks...


There is not one shred of evidence tying me to the serial murders known as The Green River Slayings. Yes, Gary told me it was cheaper to kill prostitutes than pay them, but I thought he was kidding. This led to a serious surprise the first time we partied hard with coke and whores, obviously. I met him through Charlie Sheen, who just didn't seem... Read More to give a dam when Gary killed the prostitutes... he just kept going at them... like they were still alive. OH, good times, good times... I mean, for shame... for shame.










this work is protected by a commercial common use license. Feel free to spread my words...john scott ridgway

No comments: