THE RELIGIOUS PSYCHO KILLERS SHIT LIST

Welcome to the mind of John Scott Ridgway. Beware falling rocks and angels.

YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER WHAT THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY CALLS THE 'WITTING.' The implication being anyone who doesn't know what is truly going on in the world is 'unwitting.' I have an academic/artist background that includes three books, oil painting, radio and tv... though mostly, I write on the web and give the words away. Better read than dead, I always say. I studyied military intelligence, cults, english, history, and philosophy, among other subjects that I took in my quest to have something to say in my work.... I am proud to say I studied under peaceful warriors, like Dr. Danial Stern, an icon in the sixties who hung out with the panthers, dealt with agent provocaters, spies.

A BASTOON OF TRUE FREEDOM IN A WORLD CONDENSED INTO POLITE CONVERSATIONS. I HAVE SITES ALL OVER THE PLACE THAT YOU CAN SEE MY OTHER SIDES WITHIN.
http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com/
http://wakingupjesus.blogspot.com/

Find me on facebook at john scott ridgway... there are two of me... one is active. I trust you can figure it out. Doing a lot of stuff there. Basically showing my daily trek throughout the dozens of papers I peruse while waiting in some bush, pr parked somewhere, you know, out stalking, or whatever, you know... hunting humans, maybe... but not in an illegal way. Really.

I urge you to try out my new Jesus, blog, too. He is nothing like you have read before. This creature from the planet Heaven is mistaken for an alien, a cult leader, a terrorist.... Military intelligence agents and secrets are thrown all over in this blog.... please spread my writing whereever forfree... The book is not just for Christians. I am almost an agnostic... I, Christ... will lead you to heaven, or at least give you a lot to think about. After years of getting mostly a's in college, I can at least parrot a few things you have not heard.

Saturday, December 25, 2004

My cat, buk, is the supreme leader of the universe. Who would have thought?

My cat buk is the supreme leader of the known universe

Other than this, he is a perfectly normal cat. Who would have thought?
Yes, one of my cats is at the helm of a federation of all known sentient dwellers of space and time dimensions (they laughed at me when I asked why humans are not one of them, by the way...).

I had no idea Buk wielded such awesome powers with his little furry paws, but then today, out of a gray Chicago sky, a silver, cigar shaped ufo came buzzing down with a loud roar that shook the very bricks themselves as it landed in the courtyard of my building. I went to the window and looked out and saw these strange and bizarre alien creaturespouring out .... And the kitty-bum Buk, who had been, of course, napping, suddenly perked up and started floating around the apartment.

Now, my cats have never floated before. I have even tried to see if they could fly by tossing them up in the air and screaming, "Fly dammit, fly...." Even after they plopped down without the slightest sign of lift off, I remained convinced that they were just keeping it from me--and my shrink said this would change with therapy, that charlatan!!!

Anyways, next thing I know a green guy, with long antennas coming out of his head and bulging eyes on it's fish like face, floats up to our apartment and shoots this ray gun that blasts orange fire at our window, blowing the wooden frame back into the apartment and making my hair, for some reason, stand up straight from my head. They then came into the apartment, floating through the window and settling down on the hard wood floor amidst the broken wood and smashed plaster and broken TV and computer... . They were small, no bigger than a foot tall, so I grabbed the red metal baseball bat that I keep by the door and was getting ready to go at them, when suddenly my cat, the warm little fluff I have petted and fed and cleaned after for ten years, shot out his paw at me and a lightening bolt like ray smashed me back against the wall and paralyzed me with my arms and legs all twisted up behind me. They all laughed at this, too... Buk, the red tiger I thought I knew so well, was then addressed for a few minutes by various aliens, speaking in some weird language of purrs and chirps. When they were done, Buk put his paw print on some kind of slab of marble, and this seemed to end their business because they started to leave...

I was released and fell to the floor with a loud crash. One of them, looking like an orange slug with the wrinkled face of an aging mole, walked up to me at eye level as I lay there in pain, and told me, in a surprisingly deep and gruff voice for one so small, "He didn't think you humans could be trusted with knowing who he is."

"Then why is he here?" I asked as I rubbed a knot on the back of my aching head.

"Earth is known throughout the photons for good napping."
"Oh. Then why are you telling me now?"
"Humans are not intelligence enough to make use of such data. Though he will deny this in his usual way if you try to expose him, because the exposure would surely cut into his napping. Don't mess with his napping."
"What do you mean by that, he'll deny this in his usual way?"
"Arrogant silence."
"I thought that was arrogant silence, but everyone said it was just napping!!!"

When they were gone Buk just laid back down on his black furry pillow and crashed out for a few more hours.


No comments: