THE RELIGIOUS PSYCHO KILLERS SHIT LIST

Welcome to the mind of John Scott Ridgway. Beware falling rocks and angels.

YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER WHAT THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY CALLS THE 'WITTING.' The implication being anyone who doesn't know what is truly going on in the world is 'unwitting.' I have an academic/artist background that includes three books, oil painting, radio and tv... though mostly, I write on the web and give the words away. Better read than dead, I always say. I studyied military intelligence, cults, english, history, and philosophy, among other subjects that I took in my quest to have something to say in my work.... I am proud to say I studied under peaceful warriors, like Dr. Danial Stern, an icon in the sixties who hung out with the panthers, dealt with agent provocaters, spies.

A BASTOON OF TRUE FREEDOM IN A WORLD CONDENSED INTO POLITE CONVERSATIONS. I HAVE SITES ALL OVER THE PLACE THAT YOU CAN SEE MY OTHER SIDES WITHIN.
http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com/
http://wakingupjesus.blogspot.com/

Find me on facebook at john scott ridgway... there are two of me... one is active. I trust you can figure it out. Doing a lot of stuff there. Basically showing my daily trek throughout the dozens of papers I peruse while waiting in some bush, pr parked somewhere, you know, out stalking, or whatever, you know... hunting humans, maybe... but not in an illegal way. Really.

I urge you to try out my new Jesus, blog, too. He is nothing like you have read before. This creature from the planet Heaven is mistaken for an alien, a cult leader, a terrorist.... Military intelligence agents and secrets are thrown all over in this blog.... please spread my writing whereever forfree... The book is not just for Christians. I am almost an agnostic... I, Christ... will lead you to heaven, or at least give you a lot to think about. After years of getting mostly a's in college, I can at least parrot a few things you have not heard.

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Fishing For Winos

Fishing for winos

Now, let's all remember in this Christmas season that it's still fun to be mean and petty to the small and weak. People tend to forget that in December, and this leads to all the rises in crime and suicide that we see during the holidays. To fight this, I suggest doing something mean, like sucker punching midgets, but if this is too much for you, here is another fine way to fight seasonal depression.

Get a ten-dollar bill and tape it, very well, on the end of some fish line. Then, at stop lights, when wino's come up to the window, toss that ten their cup and chat up the guy so he doesn't hassle anyone else for a few seconds, then when the light changes and you are ready to peel off, pull the string and watch that wino's comical face when he sees that ten come flying back in the window. This is fun for the whole damn family, let me tell ya. Sometimes their change goes flying all over and they get hit by a bus or even a couple cars while they are scrambling about trying to save their pennies, but you can't expect this kind of uproarious result every time.

No comments: