THE RELIGIOUS PSYCHO KILLERS SHIT LIST

Welcome to the mind of John Scott Ridgway. Beware falling rocks and angels.

YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER WHAT THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY CALLS THE 'WITTING.' The implication being anyone who doesn't know what is truly going on in the world is 'unwitting.' I have an academic/artist background that includes three books, oil painting, radio and tv... though mostly, I write on the web and give the words away. Better read than dead, I always say. I studyied military intelligence, cults, english, history, and philosophy, among other subjects that I took in my quest to have something to say in my work.... I am proud to say I studied under peaceful warriors, like Dr. Danial Stern, an icon in the sixties who hung out with the panthers, dealt with agent provocaters, spies.

A BASTOON OF TRUE FREEDOM IN A WORLD CONDENSED INTO POLITE CONVERSATIONS. I HAVE SITES ALL OVER THE PLACE THAT YOU CAN SEE MY OTHER SIDES WITHIN.
http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com/
http://wakingupjesus.blogspot.com/

Find me on facebook at john scott ridgway... there are two of me... one is active. I trust you can figure it out. Doing a lot of stuff there. Basically showing my daily trek throughout the dozens of papers I peruse while waiting in some bush, pr parked somewhere, you know, out stalking, or whatever, you know... hunting humans, maybe... but not in an illegal way. Really.

I urge you to try out my new Jesus, blog, too. He is nothing like you have read before. This creature from the planet Heaven is mistaken for an alien, a cult leader, a terrorist.... Military intelligence agents and secrets are thrown all over in this blog.... please spread my writing whereever forfree... The book is not just for Christians. I am almost an agnostic... I, Christ... will lead you to heaven, or at least give you a lot to think about. After years of getting mostly a's in college, I can at least parrot a few things you have not heard.

Friday, May 20, 2005

CULTURAL CURRENTS RUN DARK AND DEEP

Puppet masters on the ends of so many strings that we lose count long before the memories of our childhoods kick in. We become this and that during certain years. A beaten dog bites because it has teeth and powerful jaws driven by survival dictated imperatives. Humans act in much this same way. We have templates, and our enviornment chooses which one will 'shape our content,' (to use a blog oriented metaphor).

If you are a regular reader, this is probably going to be one of those 'recap' and 'continue formulating ideas for a final draft' kind of entry; you can indulge me for a few, okay???? I'm not writing this shit because I think you are smart enough to put some of this to use (I'm not that astute, personally... but who knows? Maybe you don't suck as bad as me?), I am writing this stuff merely to prolong my buzz. ... and maybe illume some patch of the infernal, eternal, infinite darkness.

Mostly, I want to explore where the line is between the individual and their culture; look at the misty electric pulses that make up the person we experience as our 'self;' to find pathways through the godless skies to a peace of mind resting on science, not myths and booferies and bad cultural habits. This is simply a matter of reducing the arguement down to the lowest possible deconstruction, which is two little ego infested boys yelling at each other, "MY GOD CAN BEAT UP YOUR GOD!!" One's god is money, the other a mysoginist, theocratic nightmare. I don't want either to rule.

I want you me and our best interests to rule. Capatalism is not about this equalization of interests; no, it is about a slim ass few holding onto their wealth, to the detriment of most of the planet. They are the modern slave owners, and we slaves are all a just fighting over who has the best massah. You know it's true. It scares ya, too, huh??? If it doesn't, you better learn to feel again.

Take away religion and you lose the divisiveness that makes gangs fight and schools teams have deadly rivalries and the basic 'competition' that is built into our society. This idea of all of us 'competing' is sickening. I have never liked competing with other people in sports and what not. I liked hitting the tennis ball back and forth without keeping score, because this was more 'mellow and friendly.' Maybe I am a wuss, but I saw what sports does to some and I am glad I was too sick to play. Fuck you if you are the exception and taking acception, because I am talking about the rule.

What the hell does this have to do with the individual? Well, if you join a team and are one person when you go in, and another when you come out, isn't that ever so slightly cause for alarm? I mean, I always say, don't take leaps of faith. And deciding that sports is the best way to orient your life is a huge leap of faith (which is tragic in its implication on high school and college wanna be pro's, as we all know all too too damn sad and well).

I am probably wrong about this, as I am about so much, but there might be a grain here and there that is worth pecking.

Stay tuned for a post modern path to pseudo nirvana and all your wildest dreams coming true...






Steal from me and you will be cursed in such a way that your hands turn into worthless, jelly fish like appendages that sting your intimates. Or sued or something bad like that...

No comments: