THE RELIGIOUS PSYCHO KILLERS SHIT LIST

Welcome to the mind of John Scott Ridgway. Beware falling rocks and angels.

YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER WHAT THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY CALLS THE 'WITTING.' The implication being anyone who doesn't know what is truly going on in the world is 'unwitting.' I have an academic/artist background that includes three books, oil painting, radio and tv... though mostly, I write on the web and give the words away. Better read than dead, I always say. I studyied military intelligence, cults, english, history, and philosophy, among other subjects that I took in my quest to have something to say in my work.... I am proud to say I studied under peaceful warriors, like Dr. Danial Stern, an icon in the sixties who hung out with the panthers, dealt with agent provocaters, spies.

A BASTOON OF TRUE FREEDOM IN A WORLD CONDENSED INTO POLITE CONVERSATIONS. I HAVE SITES ALL OVER THE PLACE THAT YOU CAN SEE MY OTHER SIDES WITHIN.
http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com/
http://wakingupjesus.blogspot.com/

Find me on facebook at john scott ridgway... there are two of me... one is active. I trust you can figure it out. Doing a lot of stuff there. Basically showing my daily trek throughout the dozens of papers I peruse while waiting in some bush, pr parked somewhere, you know, out stalking, or whatever, you know... hunting humans, maybe... but not in an illegal way. Really.

I urge you to try out my new Jesus, blog, too. He is nothing like you have read before. This creature from the planet Heaven is mistaken for an alien, a cult leader, a terrorist.... Military intelligence agents and secrets are thrown all over in this blog.... please spread my writing whereever forfree... The book is not just for Christians. I am almost an agnostic... I, Christ... will lead you to heaven, or at least give you a lot to think about. After years of getting mostly a's in college, I can at least parrot a few things you have not heard.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I think someone needs to make some bucks off this blog fad...me, particularly.

. . . by declaring themselves a talk show worthy proponent. I of course, with my rugged good looks and winning stage persona, could hardly be less better suited... even if M. is sure that I would make an ass of myself and aleinate most everyone she holds dear.

In hopes of stealing all of your clever ideas, I am opening a question on the ebloggy forum. I don't know if any of you ever go there? I have popped in occasionally, but never kept up with whatever thread I started, or responded to people who responded to me, or any of the other stuff I will be from know on. If the forum proves interesting enough, and a book deal does rise up out of my ass, you would find me the most democratic man in the world when it comes to making sure everyone is dealt with fairly. With the millions of people just beginning to discover this quite interesting phenomena.... people as their own entertainment... getting to sneak into people's houses and read their diary's... and finding out who, interestingly enough, feels the need to lie in their diary (fiction writers, we call ourselves when no one is around to rebute or throw rocks).



I am including in here the first line from the forum. A teaser if you will. Please respond on the forum, though, and make my goddamn day, alright? It's not like any of you deadbeats are sending me money or.... hamsters (which some say is a code word for marijuana, but I don't know nothing about that officer).



Okay, the forum requires a subject line.... these are the new thesis statements. I would have made it longer, but I was restricted.

WANT TO KNOW WHAT THESE BLOGS ARE?
HERE'S YOUR WORDS.
ADD SOME.

The subject promises that Blogs that will be defined in this thread. Sorry to yank your chain, scooby dim. Anyone who says they can explain blogs has not read enough blogs to realize that they fit into so many different categories that it will takes books to describe them, as well as years to study what kind of social and cultural changes are let loose. Only a journalist would be so foolish and bold as to attempt such devilry.

If you are just starting to blog, you are more than likely just starting to read them yourself... whatever you're acquaintance with this phenomena, then when you read through most blogs you will find a few genres. People do diary's, political diatribes, christian malarky, and give homework assignments and way too much else to list....

The fancy blogs that you read about in newseek and times (they're the same to me too, david byrne) are the exceptions. This translates to mean that most blogs are only interesting to the people who physically know the person who is writing them, or people who take a general kind of sociologically curious view of life and just like to see how other people think about ordinary things. Blogs give you the ability to have answered that most serious of question we ask, the one that tries to make us not alone in our head -- the question that bridges microcosms into macrocosm, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING??

This is an intentional non-answer of sort, because you need to invent your own blog, using whatever influences you want to try on, like fashion, that you can wear until you decide to try something else. My blog has been a real convulated trail leading me here and there, going from fiction to confessional to comedic absurdity to paintings to pictures of my dog... without the censorship of opinion involved in the process of getting literature or writing 'ready for the market' and then out there, anything is possible in a blog -- the limits, to cite the cliche, are only in your imagination (and hopefully good taste, but it's your decison.)

SAY SOMETHING BEFORE YOU ARE DEAD AND NO ONE EVER KNEW THERE WAS EVEN A THOUGHT IN THAT CORPSES HEAD ONCE...


0000000000000000000

well, for what it is worth.... this ant has left a scent trail leading back to a few digestible words.


Steal from me and you will be cursed in such a way that your hands turn into worthless, jelly fish like appendages that sting your intimates.

No comments: