THE RELIGIOUS PSYCHO KILLERS SHIT LIST

Welcome to the mind of John Scott Ridgway. Beware falling rocks and angels.

YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER WHAT THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY CALLS THE 'WITTING.' The implication being anyone who doesn't know what is truly going on in the world is 'unwitting.' I have an academic/artist background that includes three books, oil painting, radio and tv... though mostly, I write on the web and give the words away. Better read than dead, I always say. I studyied military intelligence, cults, english, history, and philosophy, among other subjects that I took in my quest to have something to say in my work.... I am proud to say I studied under peaceful warriors, like Dr. Danial Stern, an icon in the sixties who hung out with the panthers, dealt with agent provocaters, spies.

A BASTOON OF TRUE FREEDOM IN A WORLD CONDENSED INTO POLITE CONVERSATIONS. I HAVE SITES ALL OVER THE PLACE THAT YOU CAN SEE MY OTHER SIDES WITHIN.
http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com/
http://wakingupjesus.blogspot.com/

Find me on facebook at john scott ridgway... there are two of me... one is active. I trust you can figure it out. Doing a lot of stuff there. Basically showing my daily trek throughout the dozens of papers I peruse while waiting in some bush, pr parked somewhere, you know, out stalking, or whatever, you know... hunting humans, maybe... but not in an illegal way. Really.

I urge you to try out my new Jesus, blog, too. He is nothing like you have read before. This creature from the planet Heaven is mistaken for an alien, a cult leader, a terrorist.... Military intelligence agents and secrets are thrown all over in this blog.... please spread my writing whereever forfree... The book is not just for Christians. I am almost an agnostic... I, Christ... will lead you to heaven, or at least give you a lot to think about. After years of getting mostly a's in college, I can at least parrot a few things you have not heard.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

BITCHES AND BLING...

. . . are VERY, VERY, BAD WORDS!!! Picture me pointing right between your eyes and shaking my finger as I yell, "Bad words! Bad words! No! Bad human! Bad!"

Yes, these are bad words for the planet or your sister and, most importantly, of course, my dog. Bitches is one of those words with a lot of weight, and a lot of dark meanings to anyone who thinks in the least bit intellectually. To use this word demeans a lot of people, but like I said, much more importantly, it uses the name of the noble female dog, including my beloved siberian husky, Ruby Ann, as a curse!

I don't care what you humans say about each other, but now the animals are all intangled in your language games. Just because you want something to mean something, does not mean it does. Animals are not 'pets' or 'stupid' or deserving nothing beyond a bowl and a chain and a cage.

So, stop using this word bitch to mean anything beyond a female dog or I will hunt down every last one of you and kill you like a fucking fly... should I find the time, of course.

I mean, what does bitch mean? Since your writer is too lazy to get a dictionary out, I will tell you how this word is 'used', which is more important than the page of some fucking book anyways (according to wittgenstein, sort of).

1) someone who is being repeatedly raped in prison (is that really how you should refer to a woman? If you happen to think so, go kill yourself with a large rock.)

2) any woman referred to by a rapper and their problem adding adeherents.

((( I have had to come back awhile after writing this, because I should add that this is not everyone who listens to rap... as should be painfully obvious, but seems to be so only to me, judging by the letters reacting to this stupid peice of shit of an entry))).

3) the mothers and sisters and teachers of suburban white 10 year olds who listen to rap and get all ghettoedout.

4) the mothers and sisters and teachers of suburban black 10 year olds who listen to rap and get all ghettoedout.

I know the ghetto, alright? There is not a damn thing that is cool about it -- even the weed there sucks.

This is politically correctness that I am explaining. . . A good movement. You probably slam it. Do you know why? I bet you don't. It took me a lot of effort and classes to get this stuff and you are probably way too fucking stoned or lazy to do something like that.... that's fine, mind you -- you can just read me.

Bling is another word that hides a lot. Bling means anything that makes you look like a material success; a signifier saying to most that you are ostentatious and naive, is taken by some minds to be good. Again, I have to go back to some rappers, because they are an easy target and I'm feeling lazy, and say that their diamonds hide selling crack, moving whores, breaking into my car, etc... on some fingers.

The fingers of the millions of criminals who listen to rap, as opposed to the hundreds who get rich that way. I don't want the criminals to think they need diamond rings to look cool. I want them to feel okay about being poor. After all, it isn't a fucking sin, and it frees you from a lot of the supidity of trying to consume as much of the earth as possible before the inevitable collapse.

No comments: