THE RELIGIOUS PSYCHO KILLERS SHIT LIST

Welcome to the mind of John Scott Ridgway. Beware falling rocks and angels.

YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER WHAT THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY CALLS THE 'WITTING.' The implication being anyone who doesn't know what is truly going on in the world is 'unwitting.' I have an academic/artist background that includes three books, oil painting, radio and tv... though mostly, I write on the web and give the words away. Better read than dead, I always say. I studyied military intelligence, cults, english, history, and philosophy, among other subjects that I took in my quest to have something to say in my work.... I am proud to say I studied under peaceful warriors, like Dr. Danial Stern, an icon in the sixties who hung out with the panthers, dealt with agent provocaters, spies.

A BASTOON OF TRUE FREEDOM IN A WORLD CONDENSED INTO POLITE CONVERSATIONS. I HAVE SITES ALL OVER THE PLACE THAT YOU CAN SEE MY OTHER SIDES WITHIN.
http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com/
http://wakingupjesus.blogspot.com/

Find me on facebook at john scott ridgway... there are two of me... one is active. I trust you can figure it out. Doing a lot of stuff there. Basically showing my daily trek throughout the dozens of papers I peruse while waiting in some bush, pr parked somewhere, you know, out stalking, or whatever, you know... hunting humans, maybe... but not in an illegal way. Really.

I urge you to try out my new Jesus, blog, too. He is nothing like you have read before. This creature from the planet Heaven is mistaken for an alien, a cult leader, a terrorist.... Military intelligence agents and secrets are thrown all over in this blog.... please spread my writing whereever forfree... The book is not just for Christians. I am almost an agnostic... I, Christ... will lead you to heaven, or at least give you a lot to think about. After years of getting mostly a's in college, I can at least parrot a few things you have not heard.

Friday, May 27, 2005

CRUCIFIED::::: ONE ATHEIST... FOR YOUR SINS... HERE, TODAY, NOW...

In other news, a lad in chicago who is a known atheist, was denied a job that he had already essential gotten on the merits of his education, because he is a known atheist...

Yes, the school would not hire a science teacher solely because he is an atheist. He is well known around here because his father often filed suits alleging that religion and state were not being seperated. This man defended the principles that keep us all from having to bow to some false idol or another. Whatever his belief, which was/is atheism, he did good things. He made a bit of a baffoon of himself in some peoples eyes, by suing the boy scouts over prayer, which is throwing the baby out with the bathwater... but, that was the teacher's father who filed the lawsuits. The teacher himself was just out of school and had gone all the way through the interview process, when suddenly, a few days before he was to start, he was called and told that he had 'philosophical differences' with the staff there.

I really want people like that teaching my children... should I ever snatch one to experiment on (I want to bf skinner them into world dictators or about anything else that would make them a viable option for mooching off).



THANKS TO ERIC ZORN OF THE CHICAGO TRIBUNE for writing about this story. May he follow up until the noose's fall on the right necks... so to speak. He is on the web and derserving of a read.
Steal from me and you will be cursed in such a way that your hands turn into worthless, jelly fish like appendages that sting your intimates. Or sued or something bad like that...

No comments: