THE RELIGIOUS PSYCHO KILLERS SHIT LIST

Welcome to the mind of John Scott Ridgway. Beware falling rocks and angels.

YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER WHAT THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY CALLS THE 'WITTING.' The implication being anyone who doesn't know what is truly going on in the world is 'unwitting.' I have an academic/artist background that includes three books, oil painting, radio and tv... though mostly, I write on the web and give the words away. Better read than dead, I always say. I studyied military intelligence, cults, english, history, and philosophy, among other subjects that I took in my quest to have something to say in my work.... I am proud to say I studied under peaceful warriors, like Dr. Danial Stern, an icon in the sixties who hung out with the panthers, dealt with agent provocaters, spies.

A BASTOON OF TRUE FREEDOM IN A WORLD CONDENSED INTO POLITE CONVERSATIONS. I HAVE SITES ALL OVER THE PLACE THAT YOU CAN SEE MY OTHER SIDES WITHIN.
http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com/
http://wakingupjesus.blogspot.com/

Find me on facebook at john scott ridgway... there are two of me... one is active. I trust you can figure it out. Doing a lot of stuff there. Basically showing my daily trek throughout the dozens of papers I peruse while waiting in some bush, pr parked somewhere, you know, out stalking, or whatever, you know... hunting humans, maybe... but not in an illegal way. Really.

I urge you to try out my new Jesus, blog, too. He is nothing like you have read before. This creature from the planet Heaven is mistaken for an alien, a cult leader, a terrorist.... Military intelligence agents and secrets are thrown all over in this blog.... please spread my writing whereever forfree... The book is not just for Christians. I am almost an agnostic... I, Christ... will lead you to heaven, or at least give you a lot to think about. After years of getting mostly a's in college, I can at least parrot a few things you have not heard.

Friday, May 27, 2005

WHERE CAN I GET SOFTWARE TO INVENT MY OWN GOD??

Someone needs to invent software, which is easy enough for the dull and dimly lit to understand, that those who insist on being deluded can use, by answering just a few simple questions, to have a religion created specifically for them.

They can have a gay apreciating god, or a fire and brimstone behemoth, depending on how scarred the insides of their heads are. And anything else you can think of. They would all have in common the code Do As You Will And Harm None. Maybe a bit of the golden rule?

Regardless of such minutia as the actual beliefs, the rituals will be all cooled and tailored to provoke maximum devotion in the particular flesh puppet who creates their own strings to their own all time favorite puppeteer. To bad there is that Cure's song called Your Own Personal Jesus, because that would be the perfect title for this.

Each household could have it's own deity (or more), and perhaps even a coat of arms to put on their sheilds, or use in dungeons and dragons, or whatever.

So, the next L. Ron Hubbard clone to get rich off of people's innate curiosity about the universe, will probably be some bitter 35 year old programmer with a coke habit and a secret fondness for glory holes.
Steal from me and you will be cursed in such a way that your hands turn into worthless, jelly fish like appendages that sting your intimates. Or sued or something bad like that...

No comments: