THE RELIGIOUS PSYCHO KILLERS SHIT LIST

Welcome to the mind of John Scott Ridgway. Beware falling rocks and angels.

YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER WHAT THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY CALLS THE 'WITTING.' The implication being anyone who doesn't know what is truly going on in the world is 'unwitting.' I have an academic/artist background that includes three books, oil painting, radio and tv... though mostly, I write on the web and give the words away. Better read than dead, I always say. I studyied military intelligence, cults, english, history, and philosophy, among other subjects that I took in my quest to have something to say in my work.... I am proud to say I studied under peaceful warriors, like Dr. Danial Stern, an icon in the sixties who hung out with the panthers, dealt with agent provocaters, spies.

A BASTOON OF TRUE FREEDOM IN A WORLD CONDENSED INTO POLITE CONVERSATIONS. I HAVE SITES ALL OVER THE PLACE THAT YOU CAN SEE MY OTHER SIDES WITHIN.
http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com/
http://wakingupjesus.blogspot.com/

Find me on facebook at john scott ridgway... there are two of me... one is active. I trust you can figure it out. Doing a lot of stuff there. Basically showing my daily trek throughout the dozens of papers I peruse while waiting in some bush, pr parked somewhere, you know, out stalking, or whatever, you know... hunting humans, maybe... but not in an illegal way. Really.

I urge you to try out my new Jesus, blog, too. He is nothing like you have read before. This creature from the planet Heaven is mistaken for an alien, a cult leader, a terrorist.... Military intelligence agents and secrets are thrown all over in this blog.... please spread my writing whereever forfree... The book is not just for Christians. I am almost an agnostic... I, Christ... will lead you to heaven, or at least give you a lot to think about. After years of getting mostly a's in college, I can at least parrot a few things you have not heard.

Friday, May 27, 2005

WHAT IS THE WORST SIGHT IN THE WORLD, I AM SURE YOU OFTEN WONDER?

Well, Wondering about what IS THE WORST sight to peirce ones eyes has always been something of a hobby of mine. I would call myself an advanced amatuer int he disciple that is wondering what the worst sight in the world could be. Expert student college taught me to be, -- though little else, I fear sometimes late into the night-- I did the usual research, interviewed experts and corresponded ceaselessly to academics with theories from presentable to cuckoo, cuckoo. I really wanted to know what the worst sight in the world is in a very bad way; others seek the heights of Everest, the sublime transcendence of poetry, the rush of the stage, the flagrant juice swap of love lapping and variations of the stimulation of banal glands, and a plethora of putrid variations on the tentative themes of the normal/average...



Me, I had to see what the darkest face of the enemy was...Perhaps I was really thinking that to know its face was to be able to defeat the dark? More than likely I had too much time on my hands and plenty of fine green weed bubbling in my red plastic Headway 'tobbacco tasting device' formerly known as the rock star, 'Bong.' Yes, I knew this was dangerous to my psych, and maybe even physical health. But, like Alexander the Great without the butt hole surfing, I just had to know if I could conquer this battle... and bring peace to the realm of my mind... or something else that sounds clearly like it comes from an outdated self help book.

I would have started with those faces of death videos, but they are just too fucking gross for me to look at. All I would see is a pathetic sight anyways, not the worst...

I am, for the first time, allowing all three or four of my reading public in on my obsession because I have finally figured out what the worst sight in the world is...

Yes, my quest unexpectedly ended this afternoon when I accidently happed upon my Holy Grail...

The worst sight in the world is looking down into a bong and seeing a seed explode just as you pull in a big old harsh hit.

I write this not to lead you to your own abysses edge, but as a warning not to go where I have gone... may the fates spare you the horror, the horror that confronted me when I saw this, the true heart of darkness... Believe me, you never want to see a seed exploding the last crumbs of your bud down onto the dog fur dusted floor... The Jamaican's call the burning seeds, Diablo Eyes -- which translates to those without weed dreams to mean SATAN'S OWN EYES.

FEAR THEM, OH YOUNG PUFFERS.... YES, INDEED... sooner or later, you will have to face the Diablo Eyes, and I can only hope your mind and body and whatever spirit you think you have is ready as all hell.

No comments: