THE RELIGIOUS PSYCHO KILLERS SHIT LIST

Welcome to the mind of John Scott Ridgway. Beware falling rocks and angels.

YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER WHAT THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY CALLS THE 'WITTING.' The implication being anyone who doesn't know what is truly going on in the world is 'unwitting.' I have an academic/artist background that includes three books, oil painting, radio and tv... though mostly, I write on the web and give the words away. Better read than dead, I always say. I studyied military intelligence, cults, english, history, and philosophy, among other subjects that I took in my quest to have something to say in my work.... I am proud to say I studied under peaceful warriors, like Dr. Danial Stern, an icon in the sixties who hung out with the panthers, dealt with agent provocaters, spies.

A BASTOON OF TRUE FREEDOM IN A WORLD CONDENSED INTO POLITE CONVERSATIONS. I HAVE SITES ALL OVER THE PLACE THAT YOU CAN SEE MY OTHER SIDES WITHIN.
http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com/
http://wakingupjesus.blogspot.com/

Find me on facebook at john scott ridgway... there are two of me... one is active. I trust you can figure it out. Doing a lot of stuff there. Basically showing my daily trek throughout the dozens of papers I peruse while waiting in some bush, pr parked somewhere, you know, out stalking, or whatever, you know... hunting humans, maybe... but not in an illegal way. Really.

I urge you to try out my new Jesus, blog, too. He is nothing like you have read before. This creature from the planet Heaven is mistaken for an alien, a cult leader, a terrorist.... Military intelligence agents and secrets are thrown all over in this blog.... please spread my writing whereever forfree... The book is not just for Christians. I am almost an agnostic... I, Christ... will lead you to heaven, or at least give you a lot to think about. After years of getting mostly a's in college, I can at least parrot a few things you have not heard.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

GOT A LETTER FROM THE CIA TODAY. WE'RE COOL.

wrote them last night, just a quick message that said only, "Thank you for doing a vital job."

I did not want to say too much and risk accidently pissing off someone in the CIA.

Oddly enough, today they wrote back, saying that they were grateful to have my support.

I hated them when I was a teenager, because I considered them part of the probem. They never were, really -- just part of a bloody, disgusting solution that my romantic youth could make no sense of. The CIA really gets blamed for a lot of things that are not their fault. They could hardly believe it when George Bush said he wanted them to start torturing Iraquis. Torture is something the other guys do. Not the CIA. They certainly hire people to, or use indigenous troops, but the official policy, and by and large how they act, is to not torture anyone. I studied them in college, under a radical leftest proffessor who had a begrudging respect for them -- and a lot of connec tions there with good people who want the truth to be told.

The CIA even helped stop the vietnam war. I am not going to explain it here except to say the anti-war protests in america died at kent state, then the cia revived it by letting 26 planes get shot down on christmas eve (they were bombing the north with impunity at that point, because the NSA could tell the pilots when a radar was locked on them, and they could easily then evade the north vietnamese anti-aircraft fire.; the CIA simply stopped telling the pilots they wer locked on by enemy radar, and the ensuing furor of anti-war protests stopped the war--check it out for yourself. My sources for this last digression are fbi files on operation garden plot, and a source who worked for the NSA at the time, as well as a class at Northeastern Illinois University, with Dr Stern).

So, don't judge the spooks until you have all the facts, and don't expect most people who talk about them to know a damn thing -- because if they do, more than likely they can't say.

Below is the actual letter. It makes me important.
----------------------------------------------------------------


Thank you for the kind comment about the CIA .

Rest assured the men and women of CIA work tirelessly to ensure the security of our nation and the best possible intelligence for our policymakers.

Regards,

Molly

--------------------------------------------------------------------


Bet you didn't know they go by Molly, did you? Just another fascinating bit of near truth from your not very intrepid reporter, Johnny Pain, who is now signing off with the usaul salutation based upon torture in my continued, long running joke with myself about a president who encouraged the military to torture my fellow human beings.....


Have a day so tortured that no one will talk to your whiny ass.

No comments: