THE RELIGIOUS PSYCHO KILLERS SHIT LIST

Welcome to the mind of John Scott Ridgway. Beware falling rocks and angels.

YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER WHAT THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY CALLS THE 'WITTING.' The implication being anyone who doesn't know what is truly going on in the world is 'unwitting.' I have an academic/artist background that includes three books, oil painting, radio and tv... though mostly, I write on the web and give the words away. Better read than dead, I always say. I studyied military intelligence, cults, english, history, and philosophy, among other subjects that I took in my quest to have something to say in my work.... I am proud to say I studied under peaceful warriors, like Dr. Danial Stern, an icon in the sixties who hung out with the panthers, dealt with agent provocaters, spies.

A BASTOON OF TRUE FREEDOM IN A WORLD CONDENSED INTO POLITE CONVERSATIONS. I HAVE SITES ALL OVER THE PLACE THAT YOU CAN SEE MY OTHER SIDES WITHIN.
http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com/
http://wakingupjesus.blogspot.com/

Find me on facebook at john scott ridgway... there are two of me... one is active. I trust you can figure it out. Doing a lot of stuff there. Basically showing my daily trek throughout the dozens of papers I peruse while waiting in some bush, pr parked somewhere, you know, out stalking, or whatever, you know... hunting humans, maybe... but not in an illegal way. Really.

I urge you to try out my new Jesus, blog, too. He is nothing like you have read before. This creature from the planet Heaven is mistaken for an alien, a cult leader, a terrorist.... Military intelligence agents and secrets are thrown all over in this blog.... please spread my writing whereever forfree... The book is not just for Christians. I am almost an agnostic... I, Christ... will lead you to heaven, or at least give you a lot to think about. After years of getting mostly a's in college, I can at least parrot a few things you have not heard.

Saturday, May 07, 2005

the animated johnny pain is coming

ANIMATED JOHNNY PAIN IS COMING. CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED, MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!



I am really embarrassed over some of the entries in here. They tend to disappear sooner or later? one of them is begging for alms, which I have pledged myself I will erase the next time I am indeed on line.

I am poor and scruffy and in need of patrons of the arts? and thankfully, through out my life, such people have stepped in to help me when I am stumbling. Without them, I would be much worse off. I in turn have helped others when they were stumbling and my footing was solid. An example of this popped up a week ago a friend of mine came in from Ohio and we spent an evening talking about computers and life and killing over annoyance (Like you can do now in Texas, now? usually I think those Bushes are good for little more than a place for dogs to piss, but on this, someone one of them did the right thing?I can only speculate that he is pandering now that he is in line to take over the Dynasty Of Dunces). He has some extra computers and is going to load one up with shit I can use and send it to my humble domestica? on the lake. This means I will soon be able to animate some of my stories. I have been wanting to do more Cartoons forever. The ones I do right are pretty funny to me, and sold right out when put on paintings. Johnny Pain animated. Makes sense to me, since it is very cartoony writing. I am A Child OF A TV that is funnier when it is animated (Family Guy is back!!!!!), why wouldn?t my creativity sooner or later flow down that little cultural stream?

So, when the cartoons and short little animated flicks start appearing on this site, you can thank, Jerry. Like I do.

No comments: