THE RELIGIOUS PSYCHO KILLERS SHIT LIST

Welcome to the mind of John Scott Ridgway. Beware falling rocks and angels.

YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER WHAT THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY CALLS THE 'WITTING.' The implication being anyone who doesn't know what is truly going on in the world is 'unwitting.' I have an academic/artist background that includes three books, oil painting, radio and tv... though mostly, I write on the web and give the words away. Better read than dead, I always say. I studyied military intelligence, cults, english, history, and philosophy, among other subjects that I took in my quest to have something to say in my work.... I am proud to say I studied under peaceful warriors, like Dr. Danial Stern, an icon in the sixties who hung out with the panthers, dealt with agent provocaters, spies.

A BASTOON OF TRUE FREEDOM IN A WORLD CONDENSED INTO POLITE CONVERSATIONS. I HAVE SITES ALL OVER THE PLACE THAT YOU CAN SEE MY OTHER SIDES WITHIN.
http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com/
http://wakingupjesus.blogspot.com/

Find me on facebook at john scott ridgway... there are two of me... one is active. I trust you can figure it out. Doing a lot of stuff there. Basically showing my daily trek throughout the dozens of papers I peruse while waiting in some bush, pr parked somewhere, you know, out stalking, or whatever, you know... hunting humans, maybe... but not in an illegal way. Really.

I urge you to try out my new Jesus, blog, too. He is nothing like you have read before. This creature from the planet Heaven is mistaken for an alien, a cult leader, a terrorist.... Military intelligence agents and secrets are thrown all over in this blog.... please spread my writing whereever forfree... The book is not just for Christians. I am almost an agnostic... I, Christ... will lead you to heaven, or at least give you a lot to think about. After years of getting mostly a's in college, I can at least parrot a few things you have not heard.

Saturday, May 07, 2005

BATMAN AND ROBIN

BATMAN AND ROBIN


I heard the most interesting thing said about this show the other day. A guy I don?t know said, ?I didn?t watch Batman when I was little because I didn?t understand Camp, but now I can?t get enough of it.?

I heard Batman say the other day, in response to something Robin said about having strong teeth, ?Yes . . . ? in his serious, preaching, super hero voice, ?Yes, Robin, people need to pay more attention to their dental hygiene. I . . . ? He was still preaching as the segment ended? So funny. So damned funny. Yet, when I was a kid, making fun of action shows hadn?t come to me, because I was into action shows. What a little idiot I was. Hmmmm?..

This got me thinking about my adolescents, which I want to write about more in my fiction?. I always told myself that I would only write about the life of the cab driver when I was finally out of it. Had some standard line for people who asked if I wrote about my adventures, something like, ?No, man, I don?t want to work all day, than go home and think about my work while I am writing. I?d rather be a spy, or a mercenary or a poet, or something?.?

Now, I think I am far enough away from those years to see myself as an entirely different person. I can?t believe I am still embarrassed about shit I did back then. The past really does catch up with you. That phrase didn?t make sense to me really until I was about 40, and started to notice just how many people died around me?.from bad habits picked up in their immortal youths?. realized that I am finite. This helps a lot. When I am dead and gone, I tell myself, all that anyone in this world will care about me is what value I have left behind in this world. This makes the earth my place of worship, and my fellow human beings the only demons and angels.




teal from me and you will be cursed in such a way that your hands turn into worthless, jelly fish like appendages that sting your intimates. Or sued or something bad like that...

No comments: