THE RELIGIOUS PSYCHO KILLERS SHIT LIST

Welcome to the mind of John Scott Ridgway. Beware falling rocks and angels.

YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER WHAT THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY CALLS THE 'WITTING.' The implication being anyone who doesn't know what is truly going on in the world is 'unwitting.' I have an academic/artist background that includes three books, oil painting, radio and tv... though mostly, I write on the web and give the words away. Better read than dead, I always say. I studyied military intelligence, cults, english, history, and philosophy, among other subjects that I took in my quest to have something to say in my work.... I am proud to say I studied under peaceful warriors, like Dr. Danial Stern, an icon in the sixties who hung out with the panthers, dealt with agent provocaters, spies.

A BASTOON OF TRUE FREEDOM IN A WORLD CONDENSED INTO POLITE CONVERSATIONS. I HAVE SITES ALL OVER THE PLACE THAT YOU CAN SEE MY OTHER SIDES WITHIN.
http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com/
http://wakingupjesus.blogspot.com/

Find me on facebook at john scott ridgway... there are two of me... one is active. I trust you can figure it out. Doing a lot of stuff there. Basically showing my daily trek throughout the dozens of papers I peruse while waiting in some bush, pr parked somewhere, you know, out stalking, or whatever, you know... hunting humans, maybe... but not in an illegal way. Really.

I urge you to try out my new Jesus, blog, too. He is nothing like you have read before. This creature from the planet Heaven is mistaken for an alien, a cult leader, a terrorist.... Military intelligence agents and secrets are thrown all over in this blog.... please spread my writing whereever forfree... The book is not just for Christians. I am almost an agnostic... I, Christ... will lead you to heaven, or at least give you a lot to think about. After years of getting mostly a's in college, I can at least parrot a few things you have not heard.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

DEMOCRATIC POLITICIANS DISAPPEAR FROM WASHINGTON!!

Democratic senators and congresspeople all disappeared from Washington last night. Police reports say they were first noticed missing a couple hours after the bars closed.

The president was asked about the phenomena, as he came into the White House early this morning on a brand new harley davidson, wearing camoflouge fatigues stained with what the w told the press corp was ' . . . . ketchup, or some shit."

When asked about the missing democrats, W responded, "Oh, can't you people just let anything go. I mean, why do you have to be so negative. Tell some of the good stuff sometime. So, what the hell else do you want?"When the w was again asked about the missing democrats, he answered, "Oh, them, yeah... they left a note ... uh, saying they were too cowardly to go on and were just going to all go live . . . uh . .. under the sea. You guys get the flyers on my new band? Cool. Rock on. Gotta crash now, dudes."

The W then roared off onto the white house lawn where he spun a few wheelies for the press before going inside to 'crash.'

The new White House Press Secretary, Howard Stern, came out and addressed the press corp later, in an evident attempt to try to shade the presidents statement by saying, "The W. meant to say that they left a note saying they were leaving forever because they were in touch with their cowardly sides or some such pseudo feminist crap... shit... excrement.... fucking squirrels, uh, with rooster heads... man, I can say anything now."

Family members of missing democratic senators and congresspeople were frantic this afternoon, calling all the sleazy motels, race tracks and strip clubs in Washington trying to locate their lost relatives.

Republican response has ranged from Dick Cheney's continued vow to 'say nothing sensical to the press,' (a move the vp considers part of his overall 'plausible denial philosophy,' which he outlined in an article in Readers Digest last year),' to Speaker Tom Delay's evident surprise when he was told. The speaker seemed stunned by the news and responded by mumbling, "Oh, shit... that was today? I mean, well, that's something else, isn't it?"

No comments: