THE RELIGIOUS PSYCHO KILLERS SHIT LIST

Welcome to the mind of John Scott Ridgway. Beware falling rocks and angels.

YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER WHAT THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY CALLS THE 'WITTING.' The implication being anyone who doesn't know what is truly going on in the world is 'unwitting.' I have an academic/artist background that includes three books, oil painting, radio and tv... though mostly, I write on the web and give the words away. Better read than dead, I always say. I studyied military intelligence, cults, english, history, and philosophy, among other subjects that I took in my quest to have something to say in my work.... I am proud to say I studied under peaceful warriors, like Dr. Danial Stern, an icon in the sixties who hung out with the panthers, dealt with agent provocaters, spies.

A BASTOON OF TRUE FREEDOM IN A WORLD CONDENSED INTO POLITE CONVERSATIONS. I HAVE SITES ALL OVER THE PLACE THAT YOU CAN SEE MY OTHER SIDES WITHIN.
http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com/
http://wakingupjesus.blogspot.com/

Find me on facebook at john scott ridgway... there are two of me... one is active. I trust you can figure it out. Doing a lot of stuff there. Basically showing my daily trek throughout the dozens of papers I peruse while waiting in some bush, pr parked somewhere, you know, out stalking, or whatever, you know... hunting humans, maybe... but not in an illegal way. Really.

I urge you to try out my new Jesus, blog, too. He is nothing like you have read before. This creature from the planet Heaven is mistaken for an alien, a cult leader, a terrorist.... Military intelligence agents and secrets are thrown all over in this blog.... please spread my writing whereever forfree... The book is not just for Christians. I am almost an agnostic... I, Christ... will lead you to heaven, or at least give you a lot to think about. After years of getting mostly a's in college, I can at least parrot a few things you have not heard.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

PRESIDENT USES IMMINENT DOMAIN LAWS TO TAKE OVER A GOLF COURSE.

The W used Public Domain laws to take over a golf course last night, where three hundred of what the w called his 'closest party buddies and their chickies' could play 'strip golf.'


The golf course was returned the next morning and damage was said, by a government source, to be 'minimal.'


This assesment, however, was disputed by the courses owner, Donny Donofrio, who told reporters, "They were pretty wasted when they came in here. You could hear them miles off, all of them had their guns out shooting them off as they came up the road... Bush was hanging on to the side of one of those new presidential humvees he has, the red ones with detailing by R. Crumb. He was buck naked and howling like a coyote. They drove like that for... well, miles... I guess they were at a bar and when they tried to close, the president invited them all out for some 'Strip Golf.' They shot their way into my house, for christ's sake. Without even trying to knock. I would have anwered. I mean, they didn't have to take my family hostage until they were 'safely off the property' or whatever the hell that Justice department guy said. They didn't have to kill my pets to show me how serious they were, either. . . . I mean, I would have just given them the golf course for the night..."

No comments: