THE RELIGIOUS PSYCHO KILLERS SHIT LIST

Welcome to the mind of John Scott Ridgway. Beware falling rocks and angels.

YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER WHAT THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY CALLS THE 'WITTING.' The implication being anyone who doesn't know what is truly going on in the world is 'unwitting.' I have an academic/artist background that includes three books, oil painting, radio and tv... though mostly, I write on the web and give the words away. Better read than dead, I always say. I studyied military intelligence, cults, english, history, and philosophy, among other subjects that I took in my quest to have something to say in my work.... I am proud to say I studied under peaceful warriors, like Dr. Danial Stern, an icon in the sixties who hung out with the panthers, dealt with agent provocaters, spies.

A BASTOON OF TRUE FREEDOM IN A WORLD CONDENSED INTO POLITE CONVERSATIONS. I HAVE SITES ALL OVER THE PLACE THAT YOU CAN SEE MY OTHER SIDES WITHIN.
http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com/
http://wakingupjesus.blogspot.com/

Find me on facebook at john scott ridgway... there are two of me... one is active. I trust you can figure it out. Doing a lot of stuff there. Basically showing my daily trek throughout the dozens of papers I peruse while waiting in some bush, pr parked somewhere, you know, out stalking, or whatever, you know... hunting humans, maybe... but not in an illegal way. Really.

I urge you to try out my new Jesus, blog, too. He is nothing like you have read before. This creature from the planet Heaven is mistaken for an alien, a cult leader, a terrorist.... Military intelligence agents and secrets are thrown all over in this blog.... please spread my writing whereever forfree... The book is not just for Christians. I am almost an agnostic... I, Christ... will lead you to heaven, or at least give you a lot to think about. After years of getting mostly a's in college, I can at least parrot a few things you have not heard.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

You better put down that religion...

... or I am going to smack ya!!!!! Don't get me riled over this, go on, put it down!!!"

Maybe I am delusional to tell this kind of thing to a dog, but only time will tell. I just don't want animals to make the same mistakes that lead humans to become such hypocritical clouds of shit specks.

Though M., with her tendency to JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS, thinks I am wasting time that I should be spent working on that 'amned book,'and painting more salable landscapes and what not. Oh, how cold my soul grows at the thought of painting hotel room landscapes.. that is probably her plan for me in the end though, I might as well admit it. This explains a lot, because I can' figure out why she would keep a darko like me around.

Of late she has gone from naysayer to censor, by the way. She wonâ' let me tell other people about the security checks we went through when I became, foolishly enough, convinced she had connections to osama bin laden. Hey, I had some evidence, that has been since lost, but yea, not supposed to be writing about that. M. can be very mean about this shit. I hope she is comfortable wearing the cloak of a censor, that is all I can sayâ?¦.

LATER: M IS MAKING ME ADD THAT SHE IS NOT PRO CENSORSHIP IN ANYWAY AND ... now M. is reading over my shoulder..., OKAY... AND I AM A BUTT BREATHED BUTTERFLY WHO SUCKS WORSE THAN M. SHE MADE ME SAY THAT TOO.)

(now M. is making me come back and say that she really didn't call me names, and also didn't say anything at all except that she wasnâ??t sure she liked being used a censor).


I'm not letting her read this anymore. A strategical error, for sure.

I painted one sorta traditional landscape of the moon over the lake, and now she thinks I am going to continue the style, just because people 'like it so much.' This alone would be enough for me to never, ever paint a traditional landscape again, but that M., she is a materialist and gets all weird when the electricity goes out and stuff. At times like this I have a tendency to tell her, 'Hey, deal with it whine-ass,' since I always forget that it is beyond her, or something, because of instead of the expected laugh, she gets all pissed. There is no logic to her moods!!!

Ruby dog is the only one who listens to my lectures now that the hamsters are gone. Of course, no matter how weighty and important my words, Ruby mistakes any and all attempts at communication as a hint that we are going for a walk. I have tried in no less than four languages to tell her how to kill, still won't listen, just starts bounding about and chasing the cats and all sorts of other somewhat baffling signs of perfect happiness that she experiences at the merest thought of a walk. No dark side at all. With the possible exception of hamster eating, though the verdict is still out on that one and probably will be until M. backs off this stiffling No Torture policy.

I have to talk to them. I don't care if the neighbors bitch. Sometimes my lectures get heated. What can I say. You try reasoning with these three all day, as they contemptuously keep their silence, letting you go on and on. They talk amongst themselves, I am convinced of this (even though I faked tapes that I tried to tell M. was the cats and the dogs talking, and now there seems no way to even approach this topic with her. Like I say, just no logic to that woman's moods.

No comments: